Thursday, June 7, 2012

Our Wedding

Salaam brother and sister,


Marriage.. what it's. When a couple has a comfortable with each other, love each other, what else should wait. I do not see any difference between us, but i see similarities, that is our love. Love is a movement towards unity, towards oneness. And in my opinion not good if there were always together but not married.  

I proposed to married her at middle of last month on the yacht, and she agree, we will married on June, 4. I chose this date because it will be our special anniversary and my wife's birthday.

So we prepare our marriage. Technically IMVU has no way of officially getting married but these are the steps me and my wife took, first we search a nice room for wedding, I'm glad I have a couple of smart choose. she chose a nice room. Room name is Iglecia Empire, that a nice public room. I hope room owner read this article so we can say thank at here.

After that we look for a wedding dress. I have a dark simple suite and mywife have a nice white wedding dress, very impressive when i seen her wear it, she looks elegan and graceful. We do not forget to prepare the ring. There are events that are less comfortable. when I want to see her wearing a ring that i gave. my internet connection is bad.. hehe. so a few days and then I could see it :). 

D-day a proach, we always get in to Iglecia  Empire to practice using the spot. we are also looking for friend who could marry and make oath for us, thanks God, someone is willing to. And D-1 i made an invitation to friend.

On the wedding day i was very nervous, after i login,  directly into room, my wife was waiting, i'm ashamed of her becos i late. Friend began to arrive, after room full we began the ceremony. This important event for us. After the ceremony, not unexpectedly, some friends gave us a gift, we have also been happy with their presence.. thanks you guys.

So what is more important than marriage? It is the spirit of marriage, the intention which underlies it, the treasures which it contains hidden within it but which must be brought out and realized by the married couple themselves.

Let this married couple be helpers and protectors of one another, let them be a refuge and a comfort to one another, let them be beautiful garments for one another, and let them together experience the many treasures and beauties of marriage.