Tuesday, May 1, 2012

r0nn4n

r0nn4n is my name at IMVU world. But, here also i would not show my real, because in this world, i think its does not matter who we are, the most important is our attitude. still remember about what is avatar? , yess. its you, its us. Our behavior, speech, attitude, action are drawn in this world also, its describe who you are.  But if  you want, you are not forbidden to share who you are, of course with people who you can trust. Be careful in choosing friends, because like in the real world , here also there are good people and  bad people.

Until now i still Guest_,  you know what is that mean. IMVU said :  Guest mean our status in IMVU is a trial avatar.. hehe (human experiment.. lol) . Why trial, becouse they must also have the advantage of the copyrighted work. I mean, we have to pay to remove the prefix Guest_, in other words if we want our status change we have to pay.  They said , VIP Club status brings you lots of great perks, there are many advantages. But i am not yet interested, so until now my full name is Guest_r0nn4n .. hehe...

Of interest here, we can love someone, My Girlfriend come from another country. Far away with my country. She is patient, simple, good, not cocky and polite..You know, i always thought about her.. :) .I was a lot of attention from her. Ty darling.. :*



No comments:

Post a Comment